ALF19 took place on Wednesday 19 June, 2019 in the Diamond Building in Sheffield. We’ve already had some very positive feedback on the event and after a short rest we’ll start planning ALF20! All the presentations from the day will be placed in the Members Area. If you are not already a member, please join us today to benefit from the shared ideas and experiences.
Research Monitor for Alumni now available
We are very pleased to confirm that Euromonitor International is offering access to their Research Monitor product for Alumni use. The licence terms remain non-commercial but users will benefit for continuing professional development.
Your institution does not have to subscribe to Passport to take up this offer.
Research Monitor is a business reference database offering high quality research on industries, countries and consumers. With access to more than 5,000 industry and country reports across 80 countries including the UK and daily articles on factors influencing the business landscape, it is an ideal resource for business research.
Research Monitor offers:
- Timely analysis of key issues influencing the country and business environment
- Comprehensive demographic, macro-economic and marketing statistics
- Top-level analysis of industries
- Market sizes and forecasts
- Easy identification of the leading companies
- Global trends predicted to influence markets in the future
For further information please contact Nick by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: 020 7251 8024 EXT 1458